My Meditation Experience



On Jan 27, I have experienced my first professional meditation class. For around 30 minutes, I has closed my eyes & listened to soft music while imagining a desert with the narration of the coach. 

I was wearing a short, black dress with white converse sneakers. I was walking to a desert with white sand, with twin small cactus. The weather was hot and sunny. Then, I have found an old golden key that I have picked and saved for later knowing that I will find a house later on. Then, I have found a 2-floor villa with a summer house on the roof. Where I have entered and stayed there for a while relaxing and eating. Then, while leaving this house I felt really sad to leave. Then, I have found a barrier as per the narrator so I preferred to hike the mountain than walking the tunnel as I felt the in the tunnel I may find criminals. After that, I have landed to a beach with a calm sea . I loved the scene so I stood there thinking and listening to some songs, then I have searched for seashells to collect. At a moment, I have decided to jump into the sea and swim calmly. After leaving this beach, I have found a muddy pond of water and I was so thirsty. However, I chose not to drink from this dirty water. While the narrator asked which animal I'd prefer to accompany me, I have chose the Arabian horse, we played together and then I rode it. After a while, the horse decided to leave as per the narrator so I have chased him for a while then left him for good. When the disguised man with a knife appeared to kill me as per the narrator, I thought he lives in this desert so I ran to him shouting that I don't know where I am and if he can help me by any mean.

After that, we had a chat to analyze this experience. Although, I didn't got the chance to analyze my meditation specifically due to the limited time we had. But, this was a good experience to get in touch with myself and by searching the internet I may get an answer to the above vision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه