On the border line.



"Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one."
In this blog post I will try to consolidate my 2017 highlights & 2018 planned highlights, so please bare with me & reflect on your very own 2017 accomplishments + 2018 plans too.

In 2017 I have achieved and learned the following:
  • I have reached my 5th blogging anniversary.
  • I have started my full-time job in a big multinational.
  • I have struggled a lot to find my career satisfaction.
  • I have been more responsible.
  • I have won some competitions along with my team.
  • I have received my first salary raise.
  • I have joined the Rotary organization.
  • I have decided to let it go & focus mainly on the future.
  • I have started to become financially independent.
  • I have learned that the only thing I need to be is to be GOOD.
  • I have visited a new country in Egypt which is Fayoum, I have enjoyed it.
  • I have learned basic crochet.
  • I have learned by practice.
  • I have met new people that added something to my life.
  • I have kept my agenda organized as much as I can.
  • I have enjoyed my family, my friends, my outings, my trips, the open areas, chic breakfasts, elegant hotels, nice weather, new clothes, late nights, early mornings .. It was a good year that adds something to the journey we are living even if it has ups and downs.
In 2018 I do plan to achieve the following:
  • Take one picture a month for the 12 months.
  • Write everyday a journal entry to be consolidated in a book at the end of the year.
  • Lose 20 KG.
  • Enhance my fitness level.
  • Read at least 12 different books.
  • Write more often & publish my writings on different magazines again.
  • Track my saving/spending.
  • Will keep my agenda organized.
  • Will learn a lot more about marketing.
  • Keep a happiness jar, to find something good in everyday.
  • Go to the cinema at least once a month.
  • Attend more live concerts.
  • Try new things (watch ballet show, listen to new singers, create new crafts, ...).
  • Get a promotion.
  • Win more competitions from my employer.
  • Spend more time with my family.
  • Save more money this year.
  • Keep track of my mood.
  • Keep my year in pixels.
  • Finally enjoy everyday from the upcoming 365 days with all the ups and downs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه