2018 on point.

 "Studies shown that people who journal regularly do experience increased happiness and enhanced wellbeing." -Kikki K. 


I have decided that 2018 will be my year. So, I have bought myself an agenda from my favorite brand "Mofkera" and some other complementary to-do lists and note pag from M-Box. Actually, they always do meet my expectation. Mofkera do have 5 different designs: Dream Catcher, Unicorn, Mandala, Flamingo, and Princess. And they are available all over Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Oman, Libya, and still expanding. M-Box do have a range of to-do list and notepad designs that I had very hard time to choose from. To my surprise they do also offer notebooks, agendas, and Ramadan planners. M-Box is a local Egyptian brand that delivers to Egypt and Lebanon.

Mofkera is a local Egyptian brand providing a wide set of notebooks that differ in designs and sizes. Beside providing the yearly agendas that are following the Bullet Journaling system. This helps a lot in trying to keep your shit together, and to give you the nice feeling that you are on top of everything. I was first introduced to Mofkera a year ago, when I have started working a full-time job. And my 2017 agenda helped me a lot to keep everything in the right perspective.


Basically, the 2018 agenda comes in A5 (15cm x 19cm) size which I do consider handy. Plus 4 sheets of stickers, to-do list pad, bookmark, 2 coasters, gift card, and gift wrapping paper. Then, inside the agenda you will find different places to reflect on the last year, track  your monthly habits, track your mood throughout the year, color a mandala based on your mood swings around the year, write your year's bucket list, reflect on your own birthday, track all the birthdays you need to remember, plan for your travels, favorite books list, favorite movies list, monthly shopping lists, savings goal tracker, diet planner and exercise planner, wheel of life, the lessons learned, people that inspires you, weekly goals, weekly gratitude list, and even more.


Thanks Mofkera & M-Box for joining my 2018 journey! We will enjoy it together isA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه