Shahd, as I know me

Lately, when i was searching for some inspiration, I went to Youtube & searched for "Women Middle East" to see what do women do out there to be successful & to feel self-content? I have watched 100% of the interviews done, I have watched (un-ordered): 
  1. Amina Khalil: Actress
  2. Salma Aboudief: Model & Actress
  3. Amy Mowafy: CEO of MO4
  4. Somaia Holdijk: Co-owner of a wellness center
  5. Hana El Awady: Lifestyle blogger
  6. Yasmine Shehata: Founder of Enigma Magazine
  7. Nour Aboulela: Fashion blogger
  8. Nayrouz Abouzid: Founder & CEO of a PR agency
  9. Soraya Shawky: Makeup Artist
  10. Nihal Selim: Philanthropist
  11. Aliaa El Esseily: Fashion Stylist
  12. Mirette Osama: Co-owner of The Lemon Tree Restaurant


And here you will find some of the questions asked during the Women Middle East 12 interviews, with my answers to them. A random millennial woman is answering the interview questions by Sandra Abdalla! 
It is not out of narcism, however it is out of a deep analysis of myself & how my life is going. This is my trial to discover myself deeper, I do encourage everyone to take this list of questions & answer them yourself. Yes, you are the celeb of your own life, and you do deserve to reflect on this interview to put your life in right order.




Last Words:

68. Any advice?
Don't do anything except with passion. 

70. Last word.
Love yourself and accept it with all of its uncorrectable flaws.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه