Shahd, as I know me (Part 3) - Women

This is part 3/3 from my series of Q&A posts, this post is dedicated to questions related to women.



61. You have formed yourself a tribe of women, what about your bond?
Ummm, my tribe in life: my mom is my best friend and she always supports me through thick & thin. My little sister is a plus that I can never imagine my life without her. But, when it comes to lady friends, I just have one school best friend "Mariam" & a bunch of friends or colleagues in my network. I believe women empowers women, so yes I do find my motivation in women always. I have another tribe at work, as the team consists of more women than men. 

62. What are the essentials that a woman must own?
Discipline, no one will go a step ahead except if she has a good discipline.

63. Tomboy or Janegirl?
Tomboy, much easier! But, I'd love every now and then to wear a nice dress & heels. I have to confess that men are more straightforward than women, and this is easier.

64. As a woman, what are your rights?
Equality, as women are not a minority.

65. One thing that you don't get about men.
How do they express their love.

66. What is your message to all women?
Be strong.

67. Who runs the world?
Women! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه