Shahd, as I know me (Part 2) - Health Healing

This is part 2/3 from my series of Q&A posts, this post is dedicated to questions related to health and healing.



56. What is health?
It is a triangle consists of your spiritual health, emotional health, and physical health. To have a good health, you should take good care of all three pillars & invest time, effort, and money on all of them.

57. What disturbs the balance of health?
Being under stress, lack of sleep, drinking a lot of caffeine, and no exercise.

58. How can we connect to ourselves?
By taking some "me" time every now and then, during this time I can do whatever helps me to dig deep to know myself better. Plus, yoga & meditation to connect with my inner self.

59. In a world where everything calls us to be "outwardly", how can we move "inwards" towards ourselves?
By giving back to the world, this helps you to be humble and not to be showy or materialistic.

60. Are we human beings having a spiritual experience, or are we spiritual beings having a human experience?
We are spiritual beings having a human experience. All of us are connected to God by one mean or another, so we are spiritual by nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه