22 Quotes I Love




Since I am experiencing a writers' block right now, I can't think of any topic to write about! Maybe I need to plan and structure some topics for those moments next time. Here you will find a list of the top 22 quotes that I really love, and trying to live by them. This blog post is for the English quotes, maybe Thursday's post will be for the Arabic quotes! Who knows? Those ten are the quotes that I read & felt in love with. You can check "Goodreads" for more quotes from all over the globe. This is the result of scrolling down the tons of quotes. 

  1. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss
  2. I am selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me in my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. -Marilyn Monroe
  3. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. -Mae West
  4. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi
  5. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -Robert Frost
  6. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -Mahatma Gandhi
  7. You can have it all. Just not all at once. -Oprah Winfrey
  8. The biggest adventure you can ever take in to live the life of your dreams. -Oprah Winfrey
  9. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love. -Mother Teresa
  10. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. -Bil Keane
  11. There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. -J.R.R. Tolkien
  12. Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. -Margaret Mitchell
  13. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  14. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. -Dalai Lama XIV
  15. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -André Gide
  16. Without music, life would be a mistake. -Friedrich Nietzsche
  17. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. -Steve Maraboli
  18. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. -Wayne W. Dyer
  19. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston S. Churchill
  20. Do one thing every day that scares you. -Eleanor Roosevelt
  21. Don't think or judge, just listen. -Sarah Dessen
  22. We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. -Veronica Roth
I know that I may go on till the top 1000 quotes!! I live by quotes from my ancestors. And here we are with top quotes appeared through my search :) A lot to come & don't forget to know yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه