Millennial Nuggets-Introduction


While surfing the internet, I've found the term "Millennials" repeated a lot! There are experts in this field too, the Millennials field!! So, I've decided to dig deeper & blog about it to share the thoughts. You know I can relate to Millennials easily, as I am one myself (born in 1994). I know it all! Even I lived it all!!

Millennials are the boys & girls born through the 1980s & 1990s, right now (aka. 2016) they are either students or kicking their careers off. "Millennial Nuggets" will be our place, where I'll share all my thoughts about our personal thoughts & how we dream of our professional life too. 

As much as we are diverse, as mush as we can relate to each-other in a way or another. We have nearly the same attitude, we are highly-educated, we are multi-taskers, we care about philanthropy, we are mobile, we need to add a value wherever we are! We are the first generation to live their whole life in the internet era.

Stay tuned ...   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه