My Graduation Speech

**The graduation speech is reserved for the top ranked students & unfortunately I'm not the top ranked one :/ well I will do what I want to do anyway. So, this article is dedicated to the GRADUATION SPEECH that I really want to stand on the stage & speak it out loud. **




To all the parents, friends, professors, trustees, & class 2016!!! Good evening & welcome everyone. Tonight & after four hectic years we are finally celebrating our graduation night, YES! we are class 2016 & graduating from GUC after all the sleepless nights & stressful days full of assignments, papers, quizzes, projects, midterms, & finals. We were struggling for the 100% of each course. 

We've started our journey as young freshmen, trying to find new friends & pass our courses. Then we've passed to become sophomores, trying to bond our friendships throughout the projects & unfortunately some friendships broke (maybe a lot). Later we've passed to become juniors, between bonding & breaking friendships we've passed the rumor that "we are one year apart from graduating". And then we passed through our senior year & frankly speaking this was the year that is full of STRESS, being zombies to finalize our papers before the deadlines (B1, B4, Library, C1 & any corridor that lead to our supervisor can easily witness how we've approached our deadlines). And finally we are here today to celebrate being CLASS 2016!!! And to be here today we've paid money, effort, sleepless nights, coffee, office hours & even more.

At the end of our four-year journey, I've some emotional gratitude that must be recognized. To all the parents out there, especially my Mama Dalia Hatata & my Papa Hossam Rashed; THANK YOU!! this is a real & deep thank you for raising us up really good, for doing your best to raise mature humans. You left our little hand for the first time during our first "Kindergarten" day & we were deeply crying as if we will never meet again!! Here we are graduating "University"!! Can you imagine this?! You & us managed to survive this hard journey. THANK YOU for being always here by our sides.
To all the professors out there, THANK YOU!! for being always by our side & opening your doors really wide to share all your knowledge with us to stand here right now & make you proud wherever we are working right now. THANK YOU for teaching us how to be adults & to have real ownership skills. Unfortunately, you all will be really missed. We will miss to take our gaps in front of your offices. We will miss knocking your doors. We will miss writing our bachelor thesis & amending the paper to meet the requirements & exceed it. 
To the GUC, THANK YOU!! for being one of the reasons I've discovered myself & identified my passion. Throughout my years around your corners I've learnt how to be presentable & professional. I've even identified my passion for writing & marketing. I've know that to graduate you have to be mature, because in life you will meet a lot of challenges that you must overcome.

My last words to my class, CLASS 2016 are: work hard to prove that our university is academically outstanding & keep working hard to be the WASTAAAAA! 

CONGRATULATIONS CLASS 2016!!!!!  

** I wish that something extraordinary could happen & give me the opportunity to do the graduation speech behind the podium, on the stage, in front of my class & professors & parents. **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه