Things I've learned from Humans of ______________.

Humans of Left Bank:

**Human connections are important; people could be so different from different countries with different cultures; but at the same time they are so alike!

**An educated person is the person who knows everything about one thing and one thing about everything. It is OK to be all over the place!

**I'm an adaptable person; I can adjust to change well and this helps me stay happy!

**You don't need people to have a good time!

**Don't seek success but seek the journey!

Humans of Egypt:
**أخلاقيات الناس بقت في النازل بس بدعي أن ربنا يصلح حالهم!

**غاوي أنتيكا على كدا .. دي نوع من أنواع الحب!

**أوصيفيلي يوم جميل بالنسبه لك .. لما بقابل ناس بحبهم بألي كتير مشفتهمش!

Humans of GUC:
**Just flow. Accept life with everything it offers. The ups and downs. Good and bad. It's all part of it. I can't tell you a happiest or saddest moment because it's not measurable. There's no scale for life!

**I'm always convinced with what I do, no regrets!

**I personally love colors because colors change your mood!

**I believe that we're all full of positive energy that we can use to develop our own lives!

**Indulging in social life; widens the whole horizon of your life!

**Your emotional bank is your identity!

**Life is way simpler than you think!

**I like sitting in the sun. People would think I'm sitting on the sunny benches because all the ones in the shade are taken. But it's really because I love the sun here!

**The simplest of life pleasures, which is smiling!

**Life is doing what you want and what you believe in, What makes you feel happy. It's so simple!

Humans of Cairo:
**أيه المبدأ اللي ماشيه بيه في حياتك؟ عمرك ما ترفض مساعده حد أنت تقدر تساعده!

**You already have the NO take the risk to get the YES!

**كن مثل النجوم التي ينحني الناس ليروا أنعكسها على سطح الماء مع أنها عاليا .. و لا تكن مثل الدخان الذي تنظر اليه عالياً لتراه بالرغم من أن مصدره قد يكون بلا قيمه كدخان عقب السيجاره!

دروس في الحياه من الناس اللي عايشنها ببساطه ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه