"Easternization" is the new concept!!


Westernization and Globalization; those concepts are booming now a days. Those two concepts are breaking us from deep down. We are westernized; we are not original anymore. 

Look around you; and you will find a bunch of people who look a like and have even the same spirit. All people around us are westernized; all of us are trying to cope with the global trends. We are all listening to the same music genre; we are all watching the same films; and we are all reading the same books. Where is the uniqueness? Where is your spirit?

I love listening to eastern music and special Arabic songs; in addition I can never bear listening to English songs. I love watching Arabic films; and I really can't stand watching always for English films. I love reading Arabic and English books; but I enjoy Arabic books more. This is me !! welcome to my own easternized world.

Be different; listen, watch, write, and read whatever you feel alike; be you. Stop copycatting others; and burying yourself underneath the deepest ground. Unleash your own gem and be true to yourself!!!

And here I'm unleashing my true self; I love reading, writing, listening, and watching Arabic books, songs, and films. And I really hate westernization; because not every single western thing is right or even applicable. 

"Easternization" is the new concept.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه