#PalestinesVoice 2-English

July 24, 2014 was the first #PalestinesVoice day, and it was a huge success and there is another #PalestinesVoice day on July 31, 2014.

Here is the previous blog post link: http://shahdhrashedblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/palestinesvoice.html

It all began while having a conversation with mum, and i took the point of view of being a human and refusing the death of any innocent person (children, men, women, elders, civilian, military, Egyptian, Palestinian, or worldwide). This is me and this is my mind set. I can never accept the unfair acts. Later on that day I've got an invitation from Naela Omar-one of my friends, asking me to join the #PalestinesVoice online demonstration. Without thinking twice I've selected going. I've joined July 24; and I'll join July 31. This is my calling and this is literally working with my own aim in life "I aim peace, happiness, freedom, optimism, fairness, and humanity to all people worldwide" and this demonstration asks for humanity.

On July 24, I've share those photos:
And some statuses stating:
  • #PalestinesVoice
    Every boy and girl (7 years old) in Palestine are under occupation and Israel attack for all their lifetime, they should experience peace and happiness .. this is enough, they are innocent children!!
  • #PalestinesVoice
    My name is Shahd H. Rashed from Cairo, Egypt. And I #supportGaza.
  • #PalestinesVoice
    They only have stones to face bombs and fire!!
  • #PalestinesVoice
    I want to tell you a story of a land being occupied!!
  • #PalestinesVoice
    Your silence means your acceptance, take care!
  • #PalestinesVoice Are you ok with this scene? Are you ok with a kid being killed? Are yoy ok with a mum holding her killed kid?
  • #PalestinesVoice
    Do we really need 100s to show up to say that killing innocent people, children, women, men, elders, and pregnant women is unfair and unacceptable?!
  • #PalestinesVoice this is reality, Israels with huge power and Palestinians with stones! Is this anywhere near fair?
As a result for hitting the Facebook with this hash-
tag #PalestinesVoice, people asked if all we need is a hash-tag? all we can do is posting on Facebook?
I'll reply by this is the smallest act we can do right now, in addition to we are in the social media era and social media really do the magic and changes the world-changing political regime in Egypt started online.


And now, let's imagine my life in Palestine. Waking up and sleeping to the same strong sounds of the bombs, nothing says that there is a new day. I'll experience psychological disorders, because of the stress and the f16 or apachy helicopter sounds all the time. I may wake up to find a message or a call from the Israel army to warn me that my house is the next to be bombed and I've to escape in 10 minutes only; is this enough? I'll always fear being killed, or having my parents being killed, or having my children being killed. I'll witness daily a relative or a friend being killed because no reason.
Can you live like that? Can you live in a land that is fully occupied? Can you escape to nowhere? Can you feel safe in a place that don't know what is the meaning of safety?

We should worldwide be the voice not only for Palestine, but for all the people being killed with no reason. We should share the true story, the breaking news, the pictures, and the videos too. We should help to raise awareness and be the voice for humanity.

The true story is: 


Your silence means your acceptance. If you refuse what is happening in Palestine, please stand for them and become their voice to the world.

Read the description, and if you agree do the magic and keep sharing everything related to this conflict with this hash-tag #PalestinesVoice, and change the privacy for the posts to be public.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه