#100happydays-Day15

I can't believe that 15 days passed including happy details .. and those happy details will build the big picture of the 100 happy days.

Today's keyword is Bdaya .. an activity working group in my university to rebrand charity. It really made my day.
Sometime I don't commit to meetings and other commitments because of other academic obligations. But Bdaya is deep inside my heart.

Today happily I went around the ورا الكواليس booth and then attended our meeting. The booth is flawless and perfect, full of inspiration and motivation.  Then the meeting came, and anothet positive dose. Shahd, one of my friends did a presentation about how to prepare a training and to be the trainer yourself. Then Farah, my other friend talked about her inspirational thought.

Today is a happy day. May all your days be happy :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه