#100happydays

Hashtag that is trendy lately. Launched on 100happydays.com. I saw the hashtag a lot, but i couldn't understand what is this? what is happening? 
Now i understood what is the trend lately? and simply i'm in. One of my best best friends in university told me about the challenge and sent me the above link. So, i went like crazy about the idea of being happy for 100 days in a row!!

I entered the website and read every single word there.
"Can you be happy for 100 days in a row? What? We live in times when super-busy schedules have  become something to boast about. While the speed of life  increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment  that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the  environment and yourself in it, is the base for the bridge  towards long term happiness of any human being. 71% of people tried to complete this challenge, but failed  quoting lack of time as the main reason. This people simply  did not have time to be happy. Do you? How? Plain simple! Everyday submit a picture of what made  you happy! It can be anything from a meet-up with a friend  to a very tasty cake in the nearby coffee place, from a  feeling of being at home after a hard day to a favor you did  to a stranger. #100happydays challenge is for you - Not for anyone else. It  is not a happiness competition or a showing off contest. If  you try to please / make others jealous via your pictures -  you lose without even starting. Same goes for cheating."
These words made my excited to join, I've registered with all #100happydays as a hashtag, shahdhrashed as my username on instagram. I'll share the pictures through my instagram, facebook, twitter, myhappyday@100happydays.com, and finally the pictures will be published here with all of you.

After registering, I've received this motivational text: "Good luck in the easiest, yet life changing challenge! We see you at the finish line! Challenge your friends as well"

See you all at the finish line; don't forget to order your 100 pages book for your #100happydays :D

Be happy 24/7.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه