The 11 phases of a Relationship

As stated in Teenstuff, by: Yara Hassan;
1-"I love him/her. Should I tell him/her that I'm absolutely crazy about them?"
2-"We're finally together. I can't believe this is happening."
3-"Life is wonderful and we see butterflies and rainbows and unicorns everywhere."
4-"I know we have problems, but i still love him/her and every relationship has its ups and downs."
5-"There are waaay too many downs in this relationship."
6-"Should we break up?"
7-"Stop talking I can't stand your voice."
8-"That's it! We are breaking up."
9-"Oh God! Why did I break up?"
10-"Listen to sad songs and eat ice cream and feel like you're in a movie."
11-"Wait at least a year before everything is back to normal and you're both not completely awkward around each other."

She stated that these are the 11 stages or phases of every relationship .. I do agree that if you left it to time and the ups and downs .. you both will pass through the 11 stages so quickly.
But if you both decided to maintain everythig and turn all the downs to ups ..  both of you will stand among the the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th stage .. and you will never reach the 5th and downward.

Bottom line is that the choice of both persons in the relationship, whether they will help each other to stay in the first 4 stages .. or suddenly both of them will fall in the fifth stage and downward.
It is your mutual choice!! So, choose wisely and take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه