2014 resolutions

2013 was full of ups and downs, laughs and sobs. For that reason, I'm writing down my resolutions, to remind myself of the goal.
-be more happy and laugh often.
-read 100 books.
-do my NGO business plan.
-get high GPA.
-do a training in my study field.
-make my family proud.
-blog more often.
-blog pageviews reach 10000+.
-be more independent.
-pay forward.
-have an ID.
-have a bank account.
-continue my self improvement
-try forign food like sushi.
-do more charity.
-go to the cinema more often.
-attend more concerts specially omar khayrat and ali el haggar.
-cut my hair short. (DONE)
-run a half marathon with cairo runners.
And I'll add more through out this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

لا تتبع القطيع .. فأنت لا تعلم الى اين ذاهبون!!