Rebranding Charity

From the first day I joined the GUC community, all people are talking about Bdaya .. the charity club, with hard interviews and picky recruiting process.
It began with me as a challenge. I've to bet this interview!! While my first year - the previous year, I entered this interview, it was for 30 minutes, and I was rejected. 
And this was never a satisfying ending for me, I entered the interview this year. And here the story begins, the interview was good. I was accepted this time. It all began with an email confirming my acceptance, attending the orientation session, which was full of positive spirit of people in need of changing the charity meaning, people need to do charity more often.
On the orientation session I've learned that Bdaya's mission is to rebrand charity by 2020. They are doing this through different committees including academics for education, YES for fulfilling the gap between academics and the career skills, Care for orphans full care.

I took time exploring this beautiful, amazing word "rebranding charity"
Meaning for me a lot, as charity for me is never only about physical need only .. charity is not only money, food, or shelter. Charity must include smiling, development, education, and life-time learning.

Finally, we all need charity to live and not survive. But we differ in the charity type we seek for, maybe some seek for shelter, others for food, more for money, even more for education, skills, ethics, all of creatures around the universe in need of kindness, smile.
Charity is a huge umbrella and under it all the things we need, to fulfill these needs for others is charity.

Let's begin rebranding charity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

لا تتبع القطيع .. فأنت لا تعلم الى اين ذاهبون!!