Charity for me

Charity for me is more than money, food, and shelter. Charity for me is helping anyone in need; physically or emotionally.

The need of being optimistic, happy, and positive could be fulfilled by charity.

I'm hereby promising to help all those in need to be more optimistic, happy, or positive.
I'm volunteering to help people live and not just survive.

As I love note-cards, I'll design things belong to being optimistic, happy and positive; and I'll distribute them among people I met.

Let's start this "Thumbs Up" project. Later on, I'll post some of my designs that I gonna share with others.

Start yours too. And mention our blog site on the cover page with "Thumbs Up" as a title. 

Soon I'll post some of my designs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

لا تتبع القطيع .. فأنت لا تعلم الى اين ذاهبون!!