TEDxAUC

TEDxAUC last event: Catalyst for Change



A day to remember .. full of inspire.
Thumps up to all organizers, sponsors, speakers, attendees.

What I've really learned for my lifetime was that:
-To change our community we have to have an idea and willingness too.
-We have to celebrate failure as we celebrate success, so we can feel success when it comes.
-Change is the target of humanity from the day we born in to the day we go back .. Change is in revolutions, start ups, and entrepreneurs. 
-You have to believe in your dream, so you can sacrifice happily.
-People whose type in thermometers are living with the flow, but thermometers are changing the flow.
-Like an iceberg .. Skills are 10% appearing on the top .. Personality and beliefs count for 90%.
-Ghandi once said: Be the change you want to see.
-We have to consume less on Earth, we have to become lighter.

خليك خفيف علي الارض ..
-We all have problems, but the problem is people on wheelchairs have am obvious problem.


This day was awesome .. I wanna thank every single person stood on the stage inspiring us .. But those people specially stuck in my mind:
  • May Abdel Aziz: amazing voice, with outstanding lyrics, accompanied with a great personality.
  • Ahmed Haggagovic: amazing story and dream becoming true.
  • Mai ZeinElDein: amazing person with an amazing son AlHassan, inspiring story and great organization.
  • High on body fat: fun and craziness came together.
  • Monica Hanna: Egyptology is the secret.

Really amazing day with wonderful ideas .. many more than what I mentioned .. but I've mentioned the stuff that stuck in my mind.
I'll never miss a TEDx event .. I recommend you all too .. never miss a talk or event ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه