In a Parallel Universe

In a parallel universe, there is happiness, freedom, and peace. All people are smiling and laughing, telling their opinion in a frank way. There is no wars, people live in peace.

In a parallel universe, there is respect, despite your age, your gender, and any other differences.

In a parallel universe, there are books, all people love reading. Knowledge is free, and books are treasures.

In a parallel universe, there are no materialism, we value the simple things. People never judge people with what they own.

I wish to live in a parallel universe, but I love my universe. I need my life, my world, my people; but I need more happiness, peace, respect, freedom.

In a parallel universe is an assumption, daydreaming about a parallel universe is not the right thing to do. 
Work hard, become a pioneer and change the universe. 

Start smiling forever, start working hard, start respecting others, start reading and sharing books.

STOP being a thermometer .. just going with the flow.
BECOME a thermostat .. change and create the flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه