I don't want to survive .. I want to live


Life is a journey; whether it is a day or 100 years. Whether I choose to survive or to live, I will live it. From the day I was born on, to the day I will die on; I have to live and enjoy the journey rather than surviving and passing the years.

Living my choices, not just surviving. Everything on Earth needs to survive, but humans with mind, need living. It was never about winning or loosing, but always and forever it is about the journey itself.

I have to have choices in life, I have to live those choices. Because whatever how many years I gonna live, it will never end doing everything; but it will end doing all my choices.

One more advice .. Throughout my own lifetime .. I'll enjoy the ride, live and never only survive ...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه