Animal spirit :)

What animal do you wish to be and why? .. a question I'm asking to all of you dearest readers .. I'd like to hear all your suggestions.

A question needs really deep thinking. I wish to be an animal who is not in earth yet. A mix from a wide range of different animals.

A horse that is full of pride.
A butterfly that is full of happiness.
A bird that is full of freedom.
A rabbit that is always active.
A monkey that is intelligent.
A dolphin that is full of fun.
A dog that is full of loyalty.
An alligator that is adaptable.
An ant that is full of teamwork.
A bull that is full of strength.
A cat that is independent.
A deer that is full of love.
An elephant that has long-life.
A horse in its mobility.
An owl in it's wisdom.
A penguin in being playful.
A seahorse in its confidence.
A spider in its creativity.
A swan in its grace.

There are even more animals; tell me which animal appeals to your personality.
I believe you should create an animal that is not here yet. An animal that has a mix of characteristics in addition to a mind. 
Really with no mind, we will be nothing; even we will never become even animals.

I, myself chose to be a mix of all the above list and even more, in addition to a mind .. a mindful and thoughtful mind.

Comment me your animal or animals :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه