Life is about living and not only surviving

This is one of the quotes I always say and write .. my own written quote .. "life is about living and not only surviving"-Shahd H. Rashed.

I do believe that we are born to live our life in happiness and enjoyment .. not just to survive it .. we are here on earth for a reason to fulfill before going under it ..
For this reason we have to do all what we love .. to enjoy our trip in this beloved life .. as we didn't decide the day we born on, we will neither choose the day we will die on .. so we have to enjoy this time, despite being short or long .. we have to fulfill our dreams and targets in life .. we have to enjoy our life too.

This is what I deeply believe in .. that's why I may do little things that shift my mood every now and then .. I enjoy my life with simple acts .. without forgetting my dreams and targets in life .. this is the real balance in life, to do what makes you enjoyed and happy even if you are tired, and to never forget your dreams and targets .. enjoy the life's blend (enjoyment & targets).

Let's enjoy our trip in life .. look for your happiness and the happiness of your beloved ones .. and never forget your dreams and targets too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

لا تتبع القطيع .. فأنت لا تعلم الى اين ذاهبون!!