I'm not fearing from public speaking anymore

At the begining, I was afraid of presenting a presentation in front of the class .. later, I began to prepare well and do the presentation .. it is a must, one of my university duties .. from the day I entered this university I did around 12 presentations .. now I know the trick .. I have to start preparing early, to do the PowerPoint and to start memorizing the speech itself .. now I do this and go as fluent as I can ..
I'm not a perfectionist .. but I love to feel that I did my best .. as I'm prepared well .. I did my best ..
Bottom line .. in everything you do .. do a plan .. do some search .. get prepared .. believe that you did your best .. and you will do great isA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

لا تتبع القطيع .. فأنت لا تعلم الى اين ذاهبون!!