A small self discovery note

Who am I? .. A girl, living in this life since 1994, enjoying life and looking at the positive side without forgeting reality .. Love listening to music and my taste is always shifting from music to classics to underground and even more crazy shifts happen all the time .. Reading is the best, always was and always will, living different lives while living yours is a great gift from Allah .. Going out with either my family or friends is a pleasure for me, enjoying the outings and all the life pleasures .. Learning is a pleasure to me, building my future self, learning never ends except by death .. Writing is the first step to public speaking, which is one of my dreams, writing is self expression, and by writing I try to influence people become happier and to leave my print before leaving life ..
Try to know yourself better, what you like and what you don't like, what you want from your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه