Gemini

I'll say my opinion about my sign-beloved sign, Gemini.
Well first of all I found that 99% of facts about Gemini is real in my case. I admit I'm a real Gemini.


As a Gemini, I admit having dual character. I may like everything and it's contrast too, sometimes mature and other times childish too. 
I'm talkative-this was my teachers' comment always and forever during my school years. I'm a very good speaker as expected.
I adore laughing, and freedom. 
I am always working on myself and my personality. 
Silence kills me, but silence with a book company or at the beach is great.
I'm intelligent, and I've a quick mind.
I'm very adaptable.
I'm always eager to learn new things, and I learn new things quickly.
Well organized and I can manage personal stuff and professional stuff too.
I can smell losers from a huge distance.
I always think of all scenarios before anything real takes place.
I'm always thoughtful. Here we are I've my blog to write down some of these thoughts, otherwise my brain may explode.

So I find most the Gemini characteristics are found in me, so I believe personal traits depends on your sign.
Maybe some people are not that matching, but at least you sometime match with your sign.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

لا تتبع القطيع .. فأنت لا تعلم الى اين ذاهبون!!