Marketing as I see it

This semester I'm taking a marketing course .. this course for me is more than a normal course .. it is way more .. I take marketing as a personal branding course ...

I can market myself .. to have a personal brand. Whenever I see Steve Jobs or Apple company .. I'll notice difference.

So whenever you see yourself what you want people notice .. this is your personal brand or personal marketing.

This journey takes forever. Mine took months to establish, but still developing it .. I'll always develop it forever ...

You journey of discovering may take longer or shorter than mine .. it differs from one person to another. Your journey of developing will be always and forever .. Developing journey will never come to end.

Try to discover your brand .. and live with it .. and never break the promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

كلام عيب

كونك ممحون

هو و هي-الزنانه